hey everyone, just got my new 8320, having problem connecting the new bb to my ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ckien no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24218c21

can't connect bluetooth to curve

Advertisement

hey everyone,

just got my new 8320, having problem connecting the new bb to my motorola headset. i was able to connect with 8700g but not with 8320. please help thanks all

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

Re: can't connect bluetooth to curve

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Just curious, are you on a bes? If so check to make sure you have that ability. When I upgraded my IT hadn't provisioned me correctly and I had to get them to enable BT. Otherwise tell us what you're doing and we'll see if we can help.

gkatmar no está en línea Stack level 2

I purchased the 8320 the first day it came out and I was also having problems connecting to my bluetooth headset, computer, and car kit. I took it back to T-Mobile and they tried it and couldn't get it to connect to any of there headsets. They ended up giving me a new one and it pairs with everything. You might want to take it back, maybe some of them have some type of problem with bluetooth.

afdia1086 no está en línea Stack level 1

Mine is the same way, I can search for it and find it but when I do and then try to connect, it never can read it. at first I thought it was because of the password but then I re-set the BT and still have nothing. I got mine on line so I hope I don't need to exchange it!

getwired no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi Everyone!

Just purchased the 8320 from T-Mobile yesterday. Formally an 8700g owner. I too am having problems getting my Plantronics 220 BT Headset to connect. The 8320 doesn't even acknowledge that the headset exists. However, I was able to pair my Wintec BT GPS to the 8320 with no problems. The headset worked seamlessly with the 8700g. Any ideas??

Thanks in advance for the help!

renisoncorreya no está en línea Stack level 1

I too am having the same problems with my BB 8300 Curve.. I have tried with two Bluetooth Handsfree (Scala and iqua) with passcode as "0000" ... I go into pairing mode and my BB detects it but after i enter the Numeric passcode and press enter - It gives message "Unable to Pair"

Both these handsfree are working fine if i try to pair it with my Laptop and imate (windows based) mobile phone...

Do you think this is a problem with the BB 83XX???

Blukrystlz no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    Askme4it

I have had 3 8320's since the pre-release and have not had any problems pairing my headset or my other BT phones with any of them. So IMO im not sure its a problem with the 8320.
    Maybe its an OS issue?
    ~Blu~

Blukrystlz@pinstack.com

tclaremont no está en línea Stack level 2

Upgrade to the latest Blackberry operating system (check your provider's web site). I was an early buyer, too, and it seems the early run of Blackberrys on the older OS have a problem with Bluetooth syncing. It solved my problem.