Can someone help me figure out how to access some websites. Specifically, I am pursuing ... BlackBerry Curve forum

JimZ06 no está en línea Stack level 2

Cant access certain websites

Advertisement

Can someone help me figure out how to access some websites. Specifically, I am pursuing another Masters degree and I cannot access the online class on my BB.
    So far I have tried the preloaded browser and Opera Mini. No matter which method I try to access the online class I get a message telling my I cannot access.

Also, how does one set up the java on their BB?
    I have a Sprint Curve if that helps.

Thanks in advance for your help!
    Jim

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    What is on the page that you are trying to load? If there are any flash scripts that will be your problem. There also my just be too much information to show.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

JimZ06 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    What is on the page that you are trying to load? If there are any flash scripts that will be your problem. There also my just be too much information to show.
    Thank you for your reply!
    Is there a program that will allow me to view the page even if there are flash scripts?
    The pages I am trying to load seem a lot less complicated that opening the NOAA weather website which i can do no problem. I am trying to access a University online class webpage.

chad80ta no está en línea Stack level 1
    BB techincal support told me today that they are having server problems with accessing some web sites. they are updating the server as we speak they told me just keep trying.