Hey guys I have a problem with my camera feature. When I take picture and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

peteriscool787 no está en línea Stack level 2

cannot save pictures! help please

Advertisement

Hey guys I have a problem with my camera feature. When I take picture and the phone saves it to the device memory the phone says "file system error". The folder I'm saving it to is device memory/ home/user/pictures/. Ive tried pulling the battery out already. This started happening after I took out my micro sd card and gave it to my buddy.

vonpuch no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: cannot save pictures! help please

did you have the camera settings adjusted so it would save them to your microSD?

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

You also might be getting the error if you don't have enough memory to save the pictures to your device. Remember, without an sd card installed you will run out of memory on your BB quickly. Check your camera settings as vonpuch suggested so saved pics no longer save to sd card since you don't have one installed now.

peteriscool787 no está en línea Stack level 2

"The folder I'm saving it to is device memory/ home/user/pictures/." I already set the phone to save to device memory. I do understand that the phone has limited memory without an sd card;however, I haven't even saved a picture on it and i checked my memory status and I should have plenty of space especially for a single pic. Still looking for a cure...Thanks guys