I cannot find the desktop software that will work with my curve. I updated the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

maddogrecurve no está en línea Stack level 3

Cannot find the right Desktop software.

I cannot find the desktop software that will work with my curve. I updated the OS, not the most recent, but close, and have tried to update the desktop software, none will take on my computer. Help!
    We live today under the protection of Jesus Christ!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    maddog, Please provide more details of what you're doing and the results you're getting, step by step. With more info I think you can get better answers and help. Thanks.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Do you currently have any version of Desktop Manager on your PC?

I'd like to draw your attention to two threads in the Technical Support Blog link in my signature. One provides you with instructions for a clean uninstall of your current Desktop Manager software, the other provides a link to access all the different versions of Desktop Manager from RIM.

5.0 is the latest DM from RIM, but if you want what has been known to be the most stable and solid, I'd go with the 4.6 version.

Please let us know how we can be of further assistance!