Hello I was wondering if the BB 8330 can be unlocked to work on tmoblie ... BlackBerry Curve forum

cat1dr no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Just ask

Question Can unlock be done on 8330 to work on tmobile.....

Advertisement

Hello I was wondering if the BB 8330 can be unlocked to work on tmoblie net work and where can it be found quick answer may be buying it around 5 PM today. You know how the street vendor thing goes!!!! Thank you much and sorry if the post for this already exist

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Well anything like the 8130 8330 or the 8830 cannot be unlocked to be used for tmobile or att because its a cdma device and tmo and att are GSM so get an 8x00 8x10 or 8x20, to be used on tmo. Hope that helps

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    8330 Blackberry is a CDMA device and will not work with the EDGE or GPRS network. I would recommend using a modded 8320 or 8310 with 4.5 software that will work with the T-mobile network.

PIN/ID
    Just ask
    Ok thank you very much

PIN/ID
    Just ask
    Thank god for you guys you saved me. I love this site and the ppl on it. Thanks again.

Zardion no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Help to Unlock BB 8330

Hello there i want to know if i can unlock BB 8330 form Verizon to use in MetroPCS.

There is a difficult time and want cheap plan and metro have that’s the reason, thanks for any help and respond.

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    Being that metro and the 8330 are both cdma I really don't see a problem. Your best bet would be to contact them a ask about your current phone and if there are any options. What ever you find out post back here. It would be interesting to know.

stfjimenez24 no está en línea Stack level 1
    yes u can couse i found out and there is no porblem, the only thing that is not going to work is the pin

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure cdma only devices like the 8330 curve can not be unlocked. They are only able to be used on CDma networks ..... Verizon, boost, sprint ARR a couple of those examples