I'm VERY new to the blackberry and trying to figure out whatever I can to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

TheBFA no está en línea Stack level 1

Can the 8330 transmit music via Bluetooth?

I'm VERY new to the blackberry and trying to figure out whatever I can to use it to it's potential. I have a bluetooth communication device for my motorcycle helmet that I already know can take phone calls through my phone, and it has an audio input for music, but it also says it can play music from a bluetooth source. I haven't been able to put any music on my phone yet to try it out and have just been using my ipod with a wired connection for music, but I would like to go wireless through my phone if it's possible. I don't have my own computer at the moment so I can't add any music to it, but I would just like to know if it's possible. As far as I can tell, I'm running 4.3.0 software. I tried searching, but everything that comes up is about the headphones that came with the phone.

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4
    It should be no problem. Put the helmet in discovery mode and search for devices with your BB. It will ask for a pw, usually it is 0000(zeros). then connect.
    Welcome to the stack, the authority on BB assistance.

mserica513 no está en línea Stack level 4
    your berry will play music via bt if the device paired to it is A2DP capable. there are some stereo headsets and a few one ear bt headsets that do it. I am currently unaware of a helmet that would have A2DP, but it has to have it in order for it to work.

here is what I found googling helmet a2dp bluetooth

Insert catchy phrase here..

xaroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (

My laptop has bluetooth, and I stream music to it all the time through surround sound speakers.

Shouldn't be a problem

Wirelezz no está en línea Stack level 2
    YES i stream music tru BT to my FM radio ! T505