Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have the 8320 in the Invisible Shield wrapping (which took like 30 minutes to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

furtive no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7a47e9f3

Re: Can someone please recommend me a good case for my 8320

Advertisement

I have the 8320 in the Invisible Shield wrapping (which took like 30 minutes to apply today), then the OEM Blackberry gel skin thingy, and then that's put into the slip case that came with the BB 8320. I very well can't wear this on my belt because that's where my 8700 is, and dorkdom does have a limit.

hwnstyle21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31C83C17

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I'm pretty content with my OEM belt case but I was considering the Siedio Hybrid or even chinesecatt's upcoming clear/holster one. After seeing the rubbeer sleeve/8700 belt case combo, I might have to reconsider.

Cochese no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E19215

I use a black aluminum hinged case with a hard plastic screen cover off eBay. Its the one with the option to add the swivel clip on the back that screws in.

I then put it in a Target brand open top PDA pouch when in cicvilian clothes or just in the aluminum case in my uniform shirt pocket.

I also have the stock leather sleeve and an eBay polycarb snapcase.

It was all free so I figured what the hell.

I called TMO and blew a gasket when my 4th replacement pearl showed up broken. As a result of my tantrum and escalations through BBPDA and SAVE supervisors, they sent me another refurb pearl AND a NIB 8800 overnight.

I listed both on eBay on 1 day auctions and made $540 less shipping and paypal fees. I then bought a gold NIB 8320 for $450 and had left over $ for cases and a battery.

medleyml no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30503A19

Invisibleshield.com seems to be a good choice for a less bulky protection sbd be able to use with the smaller case. I plan on this when I purchase my 8320 soon

asloren1 no está en línea Stack level 1

I use the Fortte STiL case for the 8300 and LOOOOOOOve it.

It's by far the best PDa case I've owned, and I've owned many having been both a Palm user and Pocket PC user since '96.

Very slim, minimal bulk to the device. Cutouts to charge while in the case, easy to slide in and out and has nice soft interior to protect screen. Oh...also has that little magnet to shut off the screen while in the case.

Highly recommend it.

redbonnie no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304E6F86

im looking for hard cases also

Duy519 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F08D5E
    For those that have tried the invisibleshield and bestskinsever, which one is better? I dont want to be paying 20$ more for the invisibleshield if its the same thing as the bestskinsever skin.

Thanks!

csxspecialagent no está en línea Stack level 2
    Otterbox

FusionTactik no está en línea Stack level 2
    with my curve, i have a bestskinever wrapping my phone, and bought one of those cheap clear hard cases on ebay, and it works perfectly. doesnt break or anything. i've done it to my pearl previously and now i did it to my curve. dropped it few times, didnt even break open or anything. no harm done to the phone.

sendit2mybb no está en línea Stack level 2
    I use the case-mate case/holster combo & really like it for my 8320. I previously used an 8700 & got used to the OEM holster; thus, was an easy transition. You have full protection w/ open screed & keyboard. Check it out :-)

Lindararith no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Duy519 View Post
    For those that have tried the invisibleshield and bestskinsever, which one is better? I dont want to be paying 20$ more for the invisibleshield if its the same thing as the bestskinsever skin.

Thanks!

I say there are about the same, except bestskinsever is a lot cheaper! I ordered from them many times. go with bestskinsever.

D&L

cwadams70 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319E8B43
    Best skin ever is the best...Otterbox is a close 2nd. I actually use both- I am a little paranoid and obsessive compulsive when it comes to my 8330.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12