I have the blackberry curve 8520 and it was setup fine until today. Without even ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rosiedanielle no está en línea Stack level 1

Can someone help me with my message folder problems?

Advertisement

I have the blackberry curve 8520 and it was setup fine until today. Without even changing any settings my sms messages stopped coming through even though I had a new message notification. I now have to search folders to find unread messages, which is very annoying. I've looked everywhere for help all day and all I can find is on options change the sms and email inbox to combined but it has been combined all along. I have also reset my theme and nothing works. Oh and when my sms text does go into a seperate inbox I get no tone telling me I have a message - and yes my profile is on normal.
    Can anybody help me further, i'm really upset and annoyed at what has happened and why.
    Thankyou

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Have you done a battery pull? Have you installed any new software or themes to your device that could have caused this problem?

You can also try resending your service books.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

rosiedanielle no está en línea Stack level 1
    I reset it by taking the battery out, the guy at the t-mobile shop did it for me. It's not a permanent fix because i've had to do this a few times now but it will do. Thanks!