Can someone give me a couple of sites I can go to..to download video clips ... BlackBerry Curve forum

gangsta no está en línea Stack level 1

Can Someone Help Me

Advertisement

Can someone give me a couple of sites I can go to..to download video clips to my curve prefer mp4 format..I tried wapking.net its great does anyone know any more sites thanx alot

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I like http://zamzar.com/ It is a free online conversion site. You just give them the URL of a video you want, tell them what format you want, and what email to send it to, and within a few minutes they email you a link to download your converted video to your computer.

You can use this to grab any video you want from youtube and other sites. I get videos converted to mp4 or 3gp formats, download to my pc, and then just add them via the media manager or the USB using my BB as a removable drive.

This is great because you don't have to depend on a site having the videos you want, just convert any youtube video you like.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

sendit2mybb no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I download mine from videos4blackberry.com/info
    already formatted, just save to hard drive on pc & convert to device via media manager in DM.

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I haven't downloaded a video in a while, but I have used blueapple.mobi.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    like sendit said, videos4blackberry has a TON of shows, some movies, and sporting events ready to download to your PC and transfer via DTM to you device. I use them a lot and the quality is really good.