Aloha, I need some one to tell me or guide me 'cause my daughter just ... BlackBerry Curve forum

sorash@aol.com no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2896B648

Smile can i used an att&t bb with tmo?

Advertisement

Aloha, I need some one to tell me or guide me 'cause my daughter just lost her bb 8100 th( I have with tmo. My friend gave me her bb 8310 but it said at&t. I was able to wipe the device n everyrthing but when I insert her sim card (tmo sim) it saud sim not inserted. Can anyone tell me if I need to do anything extra in order to used it with tmo the bb or by updating the software should be ok. Any idea will be appreciated 'cause with this xmas I can't afford 2 buy another fone. Thx.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    you will need the unlock code. if you friend is an ATT customer, have him/her call ATT to get unlock code.

PIN/ID
    2896B648
    Thx cheridio. But does she need to be an acti ve customer 'cause that's y she gave me this bb she scwith to verizon in order to get the storm n she no longer have an account with at&t. Is there another way to unlock it or I have to work overtime to get her a tmo phone. Lol. Can any other cust of att can call n ask 4 the code?

PIN/ID
    ATA
    yes, i suppose anyone you know who is an att customer could call to get the code. i've been told that they are supposed to give it to you regardless of whether you are their customer or not, but im sure it depends on who you get on the other line. if you know anyone that could do that for you, it should work. otherwise you can buy an unlock code. i've seen posts where the cost was nominal, like $10. i can't remember the name of the site tho. let me see if i can find the post.

PIN/ID
    ATA
    horizonwireless.com

check them out.

PIN/ID
    2896B648
    Aloha Cherridio. I finally got the code. Can u plz tell me know what I need 2 do? Plz explain me how. Thx in advance.

jlancaster00 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b26f82
    Search for Blackberry unlock instructions. Its very simple once you have the code. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~