First off I would like to say PinStack rocks. Thank you all for the great ... BlackBerry Curve forum

becmc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Pls Ask

Can I remove the enterprise module?

Advertisement

First off I would like to say PinStack rocks. Thank you all for the great info. I am trying to clean up my memory and wanted to know if I could remove the enterprise module using the desktop app if I don't need it without screwing something up.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    I've seen this question asked a couple of times but I don't believe you can remove the BES module.
    if you can... it would be in the java folder
    for me it would be here...
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\8330-v4.5.0.89_P3.2.0.52\Java

for you "8330-v4.5.0.89_P3.2.0.52" would be changed to whatever OS you have.

don't remember much about the BES module so I'm not sure what to look for in there.
    but if you can remove it I'd imagine it would be there... although I could be wrong
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

becmc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Pls Ask
    Ok thanks. Ill try it
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

wckdclwnz no está en línea Stack level 1
    i hope what im bout to referance is what your looking for. i got an unlocked storm and i got tmobile. it was still attached to the bes end as it wouldnt give me the option to disable pw enabling. i had to call tmobile for them to tranfer me to rim. after 90 min of going through computer files and running desktop manager and all kinds of stuff on the phone it got taken care of. hope that possibly helps ha