hi i recently got a new curve and i just wanted to know was there ... BlackBerry Curve forum

MissDiva7 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2097B55D

can i add my old bb messenger contacts?

Advertisement

hi i recently got a new curve and i just wanted to know was there any way that i can reload my old bb messenger contacts to my new phone..i tried doing it earlier but it was saying something about how i needed to update my PIN number..im not sure what that means i just want my old messenger friends back lol
    No One Controls Your Destiny Except You

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Use the Device Switch Wizard in Desktop Manager to transfer everything from your old device to the new one.

PIN/ID
    2097B55D
    thats what i did but it every time i would try and send some one a message it would say that i would need to update my pin

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    http://www.processtext.com/abcblackberry.html

if u get that program u can open the ipd file and explorer the bbm contacts and get the pins that way if the other way is not working and add them back but that program is a trial i cant rem the days it gives u but ya

Ethan1006 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Did you log into your bb account on your new bb? Your pin has to be changed on your bis/bes account for the device to correctly push your bbm messages though. Either log in using your bb email setup or goto your blackberry website for your carrier and log in. It will have a option to change your pin number. Pm me if you need help. Good luck. ~~ Ethan
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    just ask
    Ethan1006, that pin option is for when u call your carrier they will ask u for your name/pin to make sure its really u, that is NOT for the device/bbm... cause then everyone could change it just as that but can turn back real fast cause if someone had a pin in use they would keep getting a msg.

so that part u are wrong if he has the ipd file he can download the program above from the link i posted view the ipd look at the bbm and the contacts and get the pins and email them to him self or just add them onto his phone

PIN/ID
    just ask
    if he dont do that he should leave it cause its a waste cause if removed them and the people may or may not accept the invite now or may not have that pin number any more

PIN/ID
    2097B55D
    i downloaded this program called abc something and it could view all my old friends PINs..thanks everyone

PIN/ID
    just ask
    No prob
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~