Hi, I downloaded CameraMuteApp for my BB 8310 and it appeared to install correctly. When ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ericpeds no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    247DD6E1

Question CameraMuteApp

Advertisement

Hi,

I downloaded CameraMuteApp for my BB 8310 and it appeared to install correctly. When I clicked the icon, I got the following error:

"Uncaught exception:
    ArtichterfaceocsPosToCaret:
    error3; formatted text length
    = 124;"

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong and was wondering if anyone else ran into this issue as well. Thanks in advance for any help offered!

stranjal7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    #ASK#
    I don't think it works with the 83xx series right now. I've been waiting for this app to get fixed also but nothing yet. I have an 8320. Can anyone else confirm?
    BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.102 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

idiedtryin no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have a 8310, I downloaded it, I got wrrors about sending messages, it was as if there was a virus on my bb... The messages wouldn't send dissapeared...I restored it to a previous backup point and it got rid of the problem. I'd love to have the app, but for me I'm not trying it again
    BlackBerry8310/4.5.0.110 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

NYbbuser no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have the 8330/4.5.0.160 I would like to give it a try, if someone could pls send me the link to lowychesky@gmail.com I would really appreciate it!

Tnx in advance
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.160 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104