I noticed that this camera is insanely good (allows me to take pictures of up close text in books for school crap) which got me thinking of ways to eliminate carrying my canon digi. anyhow, i was sitting at a cafe thinking, "if only i had a bluetooth remote for this phone then i'd have a camera at all times on me"...then i figured it out. i have a bluetooth fold up keyboard (shasta stowaway) and found the drivers online and got it working real clean. with the keyboard you can program a function key to go to the camera from this point all you have to do it press the 'return' button and it auto focuses and then snaps the shot. I have a gorillapod gogo that suctions right onto the back of the curve and now can take photos with friends at bars (just put the keyboard below the table), self portraits, video of myself doing bmx freestyle tricks (though i have to hold the keyboard in my pocket which looks absolutely ridiculous), and now can be in all my own phone pictures. it works from about 15 feet away w/no probs. are there better ideas than this? (if you don't have a fold up keyboard, pick one up. i use it more than my lbook and netbook)...take it easy. let me know if any of you have found other good ways to use the camera...