I'd be interested in finding out any tips people have for getting the best possible ... BlackBerry Curve forum

scrybe no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Lightbulb Camera tips

Advertisement

I'd be interested in finding out any tips people have for getting the best possible pics from their Curve. Here's mine to get people started:

1) Change the camera shutter button from the default right convenience button to the left convenience button instead (Unless you're left handed). It's more natural -- and steady -- to shoot with your trigger finger than with your thumb, and you'll be able to better hold the Curve in that position with less movement. That means less blurry pics, especially in low light. You can also take a photo with the trackball, but I find that also causes unnecessary movement, and hence blur, on shots.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Camera tips

interesting...and thank you very much i'll try that and see if my blurry pics get any better

let's just say i SHOULD NOT be a surgeon

i'm still trying to get the perfect settings myself

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~lol...I'm still working on being able to send my shots

PcPilot no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24049FDD

The enter/return key also will shoot the photo.
    This key takes very little pressure and will not move phone as much hence a less blurry picture.