I have a 8320. When i activate my camera the minus sign for zooming out ... BlackBerry Curve forum

xbucux no está en línea Stack level 1

camera problem

Advertisement

I have a 8320. When i activate my camera the minus sign for zooming out disappears and only the plus sign stays. I am not able to zoom in or out. pls help

qbangringo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302C0803

Re: camera problem

Did you recently add any new applications or delete anything from your blackberry? If yes what did you add or delete. I went through all the settings on my device and I couldnt see one reason why you wont be able to zoom. Now the minus icon does disappear when you are on 1x zoom! Post back with some more info!
    -------
    Also are you using the volume side keys to zoom or the trackball? If you have only tried one try the other!
    Last edited by qbangringo; 02-01-2008 at 02:38 AM. Reason: Automerged.

xbucux no está en línea Stack level 1

i was using the trackball and yes i do see a 1x....and no i have'nt added or deleted any new apps

qbangringo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302C0803

Did you try using the volume keys to try and zoom? You can hold the phone sideways like an actual camera and use the right convinience key as the shutter and there volume keys as zoom in and out!

You predicament is odd. You may need to reload the OS or try a hard reset! Try holding alt + right caps button + Delete. Phone will reset but not delete your data.