When taking pics with my camera, it automatically names it in numerical order such as ... BlackBerry Curve forum

joeperrin212 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    245DA445

camera filenames

Advertisement

When taking pics with my camera, it automatically names it in numerical order such as IMG00156. Is there anyway to reset this number back to IMG0001? Without having to rename each new file of course.

Thanks in advance.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile myTouch 3G Build/DRC92) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Well you could always try resetting back to factory. But I don't think you would want to do that. Lol, besides that I'm not too sure if you can. Just rename them before you click save. That's what I do sometimes.
    because we are amorphous, we hold that in reverence~ Tite Kubo

joeperrin212 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    245DA445
    The thing is, this is actually my second curve and the file numbers picked up where my originals left off so I think there should be some way of reseting this but I can't figure out how.

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    Just a thought, don't know if it will work or not, try formatting your card again. Save all your data from the card to your PC and format the card in your phone then put all your data back.
    BlackBerry9530/4.7.0.122 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105