View Poll Results: Are you experiencing any shaky sounding calls on 8320?

Voters
10. Register free to vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 50.00%
  • No

5 50.00%

I've been noticing that the call quality on my 8320 can be hit or miss ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ccjjr59 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Calls Sounds Shaky? On EDGE not UMA

Advertisement

I've been noticing that the call quality on my 8320 can be hit or miss over regular EDGE. I've had some problems with voice distortion when the other party is talking loud/fast especially if I try to talk at the same time. It almost sounds like audio clipping or something. All during full bars, mostly in same location, so could be the local cell.

Anyone else have this same experience? Or notice that calls have a weird click once the call connects?

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Re: Calls Sounds Shaky? On EDGE not UMA

I haven't gotten my device as of yet but I used my buddies. He has the t-mobile d link router and I tried it out. No worries at all. I'm going to try it out with my bethese router and she how it works. Where I live now I have great service but where I'm moving to isn't the best. Its a new development. If it works out with the bethese router then I'm going to keep that if it doesn't work I'm getting a d link. I hear that there are more problems with the linksys than the d link. But then again out of the 2 routers that we carry we sell more of the linksys. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

NOID no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2423EC62

I have the same issues with my Curve when its on Edge. Hopefully a new OS with some fixes to big problems comes out soon.

bonebox no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by ccjjr59
    I've been noticing that the call quality on my 8320 can be hit or miss over regular EDGE. I've had some problems with voice distortion when the other party is talking loud/fast especially if I try to talk at the same time. It almost sounds like audio clipping or something. All during full bars, mostly in same location, so could be the local cell.

Anyone else have this same experience? Or notice that calls have a weird click once the call connects?
    This happens pretty frequently when I talk to my wife. We both have 8300s. She says she doesn't hear it on her end. I'm usually in the same place when I'm talking to her (full bars) and she's random places. Haven't noticed it when talking to others though from the same place, just her. So I'm assuming it's something with her phone.

XP0S3D no está en línea Stack level 1

I've noticed this too when I'm on EDGE. Hopefully it gets resolved.