hi there, like most of the ppl here, i luv googlemaps on my curve. i ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3

calling from googlemaps

Advertisement

hi there,

like most of the ppl here, i luv googlemaps on my curve. i dont even print out directions anymore...and when my colleagues and i do go out on a site visit or something and if we r looking for a gas station or a starbucks or a subway, they all ask me coz i can do find business on googlemaps and voila...

but i did notice that when i try calling a phone number from googlemaps after i do find a business, it asks me if i should allow googlemaps application to call...and i select remember this option and i hit yes. but instead of calling that number and remembering that selection, it keeps asking me the same question again and again and it goes into an infinite loop. can't seem to get out of it without doing a battery pull...anyone else notice this problem? any setting modifications that will fix this...i cant seem to figue it out...may be i'm looking in the wrong places.

thanks in advance...

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: calling from googlemaps

forgot to mention that i have the latest OS 4.2.2.146(265) from vodafone and my googlemaps is latest version 1.6.1!

kevberry no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: calling from googlemaps

I've experienced this. To prevent this from happening, set your permission for Google Maps first.

Options > Advanced Options > Applications > Google Maps :
    Edit Permissions
    Set Phone to Allow under Connections