How do I get my name to show up on someone's caller I'd?... BlackBerry Curve forum

warn81 no está en línea Stack level 1

caller id

Advertisement

How do I get my name to show up on someone's caller I'd?

melodicbarriste no está en línea Stack level 2
    I was under the impression that if you give your info to your service provider and call someone with caller ID, it shows up automatically...maybe I'm off, though.

jcon249679 no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.punstack.com)~if you have t mobile go to a store or call 611 and tell them to change your name on the caller I'd and they can do that it can take up to 24 hours but never usually does

CanesFan no está en línea Stack level 1
    If it is the caller ID at someone's home it shold do it automatically but usually it is your number with a city name. Like jcon said though, I've heard you can have it say your name or any of the sort like a nickname I beleive.

For someones cell phone, they will ahve to have your name programmed in their contacts.

- tom - no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    In addition, usually BB shows your name when someones' cellphone save the number exactly what a BB wants. It's either must complete with country code, or with area code.

Quote Originally Posted by CanesFan View Post
    For someones cell phone, they will ahve to have your name programmed in their contacts.