ok i called sprint. made up a few lies. but forcefully talked my way up ... BlackBerry Curve forum

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

called verizon called sprint. listen to what i got.

Advertisement

ok i called sprint. made up a few lies. but forcefully talked my way up to the highest person available. i said im an att customer and i have a family plan with 5 people on it. and we all wanted to swtich over to sprint. (not true) just mee.. but anyway. talked to him about the only way i would switch is when the curve comes out. he said after 10 minutes of bsing about trying to sell me other bbs. and i quote. "can you hold for a brief minute while i check our stock inventory. i was on hold for about 10 minutes. he comes back and says another quote "we have the blackberry curve here at the warehouse. unfortunately they wont be shipping untill mid june"... are you kidding me i replied...

my question. why in gods name would they have them at the warehouse. but cant ship them untill mid june?? if there at the warehouse. there boxed ready to ship.. there is no more ok lets fiddle with programs at that point. i just dont get it.

call verizon. instead of the bsing i just asked for a supervisor for sales. and she told me the verizon curve will be available on there website may 9th. and in stores on may 12th...

sorry just wanted to share in my impatient aggravation!
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

wassona no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2439fbe3
    I'm sure there is a good reason (not really). They probably found a financial reason for holding on to them. Maybe something like a promotional deal that corresponds with some special occasion. Who knows...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I think I remember reading on another thread that Verizon has exclusive rights to it first. I'm not completetly positive but that's what I read somewhere.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Quote Originally Posted by wassona View Post
    I'm sure there is a good reason (not really). They probably found a financial reason for holding on to them. Maybe something like a promotional deal that corresponds with some special occasion. Who knows...

What? Fathers day? LOL

LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    nice gaga
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tmobile
    BOLD

anaenima no está en línea Stack level 3
    They still might be doing inventory or something or the rep might just want you to get excited coz you already know that they have it and they just want you to wait until it is released.

alin no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31a241a4
    I hope it lives up to the hype!!!

nation-x no está en línea Stack level 1
    The reason is that Alltel has an exclusive for the first 2 weeks and then I think Verizon is next. I bought one from Alltel yesterday.

paragonjt no está en línea Stack level 1
    exclusivity may be why they will not launch in the retail channel til the 12th but the reason they are in the warehouse already is becuase the phones are available sooner to business channels. companys that have b2b reps (business to business) can get equipments sooner than a retail customer so they do need to have them in warehouse, just not for everyone.

kreesedup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bc9b43
    I do believe,... well sounds logical (not that logical to the rest of us means anything) that VZW has exclusivity and Sprint was forced to push back launch. Havent been able to squeeze info from anybody. We do have the display "dummys" already in store I did also hear rumors of a "software bug" Really, kinda sad have all these hard specs and pics of newer BB'S and here we are waitting on the Curve

paragonjt no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by kreesedup View Post
    I do believe,... well sounds logical (not that logical to the rest of us means anything) that VZW has exclusivity and Sprint was forced to push back launch. Havent been able to squeeze info from anybody. We do have the display "dummys" already in store I did also hear rumors of a "software bug" Really, kinda sad have all these hard specs and pics of newer BB'S and here we are waitting on the Curve
    +1 yea, kinda hard to explain to customers that we went from the 8703 to the 8830 and decided to skip the 5 or 6 models in between... =] I heard something about a software issue also, but theres no way to upgrade software on a bb in store, let alone a warehosue full so that didnt make alot of sense to me when i heard that one. (unless were waiting to sell them with the known issues so we can give an expectancy to customers). either way i want one!

LPTruth no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me
    FYI, you can call Verizon right now and order one. I ordered mine Friday, tracking info says it will be here by 3pm Monday. I know of other people that had theres at their door step on Friday!
    I just called the normal number of 800.922.0204... press 4 and 4
    www.BlackLightThemes.com
    Free Ringtones, Wallpapers and Themes
    www.BBIconStore.com
    Make your new theme Pop with new Icons