BB 8330 (Bell Mobility) When I am on a line, I get a beep signal ... BlackBerry Curve forum

silvertint no está en línea Stack level 1

Call Waiting Issue

Advertisement

BB 8330 (Bell Mobility)

When I am on a line, I get a beep signal to notify me of a 2nd call, I hit the flash button and the call is switched. The problem is here, when I want toogle between both callers I once again use the flash key but my call display does not toggle, it stays fixed on the 2nd caller, so I have no idea which line I am on anymore ??

I've contacted Bell tech support, and the agent actually knew of this problem, as he also has a 8330 and confirmed that it is a Blackberry issue not a network issue.

Any ideas ???

Thanks

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6

silvertint no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ma077146 View Post
    Check out RIM's forum for any posts about the issue:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/

I have found nothing describing this problem.

Can anyone please try to replicate the problem on a different network (other than bell) on their own 8330 ???

Thanks

misterrx no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31A53A3E
    I have the same issue with my 8330 from VZW. It is a BlackBerry thing, that has never been addressed. It is common.

The only way to check if you do a 3-way or Conference call it is to view all calls and look for a conference call and see who the 2 people you talked to. On call waiting it is rarely a Conference call and I have yet to be able to figure out how to change the display back and forth.

From my research in 2 weeks that I have had the BB Curve on PinStack, Crackberry, BB forums, and a couple other boards there is no way to change the display to see or switch the id on call waiting.

Sorry if redundant and babbling, but just was supposed to be checking email and going to dinner.