Hey guys so I just got me an upgrade from work yesterday, got rid of ... BlackBerry Curve forum

usman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    207717F1

call logging question

Advertisement

Hey guys so I just got me an upgrade from work yesterday, got rid of my 8700 and now have a nice new 8310. I am having some issues. It says I have a missed call but when I go to calls it shows it but when you leave that area it would normally remove that missed calls icon. Unfortunately its not removing it. I am definately not new to BBs by any means, am I missing something? Help me out guys.

Thanks!

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    Have you done a battery pull? Try that first. If that dosent work try deleting your call logs. If that dosent work then call your phone and get another missed call, view it and see if that does it. If all else fails then a wipe should do it, just make sure to do a backup first! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

usman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    207717F1
    Quote Originally Posted by RayZ View Post
    Have you done a battery pull? Try that first. If that dosent work try deleting your call logs. If that dosent work then call your phone and get another missed call, view it and see if that does it. If all else fails then a wipe should do it, just make sure to do a backup first! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    thats my thoughts now too, ive done the battery pull, and no go, ive called it, and it will say 2 missed, and then when i check it will then drop down to 1 missed. so i think im gonna have to wipe reload os and then restore from previous backup. its no big deal its just that im on vacation and not near my work computer its just a wee bit annoying.

thanks for the input tho.

vaughnq no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20609EF4
    that happened to me before, the changing of themes might help. it worked for me one of the times, the other time I had to reload OS.