Hi ! I got a Cuver, 1st BB in my life. I am considering how ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Pointed no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Call Log or Message

Advertisement

Hi !
    I got a Cuver, 1st BB in my life. I am considering how to trace the in/out/miss call log record by "Call Log" or by "Message". Actually I want to separate SMS and Call Log record so there is only way to setup the Call Log Record not logged in "Messange". But...I can't find out the way keep call log record in "Call Log" stay FOREVER like in the "Message". Please Hepl!!!

Thank you so much.

sn1p3r no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re : Call Log or Message

Call Log cannot keep the list forever like in message but if you select a number you can view history which means all the time he called you or you called him

Hope this helps

BTW Welcome to the stacks
    I'm french canadian so I can also help you in french, just PM me
    UNLESS it is for a BETA OS, it's at your own risk and I won't support it
    Sn1p3r

Pointed no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Call Log or Message

Thanks Mate, Now I Know It

scarr2k no está en línea Stack level 1

My call log keeps disappearing. Are you saying that you can go to the Address book select a number and view history? I'm wondering how you can view history if the Call log keeps losing the list after a few days. Any help would be appreciated. Thx.

2-4Trippin no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by scarr2k
    My call log keeps disappearing. Are you saying that you can go to the Address book select a number and view history? I'm wondering how you can view history if the Call log keeps losing the list after a few days. Any help would be appreciated. Thx.
    Take a look at this thread: Missing logs and/or messages

And check this thread for the 8100, but also generally applies to the 8300: Stopping Missing logs and/or messages on the 8100

jmajluf no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21ABC057

I have a 7100i and have a similar problem. My call logs dissapear constantly and the only way I can access them is by settingthe prefferences to "most recent" but that does not give me the option to check the call history for each contact as the call log does. I wiped my device and reinstalled the device apps and then reinstalled from zero all my thirdparty apps.
    Its still happening!
    What can I do???
    Thanks.