I uploaded 5.0 onto my phone for roughly 3-4 days. After seeing things I didnt ... BlackBerry Curve forum

in4am0spun no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24ABA5D2

Call Log is messed up?

Advertisement

I uploaded 5.0 onto my phone for roughly 3-4 days. After seeing things I didnt like about it (media player was doing its own thing, viigo wouldnt scroll) i decided to downgrade back to .250. after doing so everything was fine except for my Call Log

As you can see In my Menu off the Call Log I cant view there History

And in this one, I have no idea when they call, who called who, and if I missed the call.

I recently upgraded to .298 and I still have no Luck trying to get my call log back N E help would be greatly appreciated
    Last edited by in4am0spun; 10-06-2009 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Raton fix the fone

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Have you tried to wipe your phone to its manufacturer's state? I mean have you gone options-security options- general settings- hit the menu key (blackberry logo) scroll down to wipe handheld and select. Have you done this yet? Just an idea.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

PIN/ID
    24ABA5D2
    no sir, Just did a wipe w/ Jl-Cmder, Ill try that right now tho... The security wipe ran thru my ran for a few but that i thought i would get the same 507 or 502 error.. But let me try that out

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    I would remove your images from your post
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffallen8 View Post
    I would remove your images from your post
    Or at least edit the images and block out your friends/family members phone numbers
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    ^^ I was gonna say the same thing but I know u wanted to get your point accross. Please edit your images u can do it with paint and black out the numbers. I hope your issue gets resolved. I hate those things
    Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13216/756; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

PIN/ID
    24ABA5D2
    Wow, as simple as that was, and How I had the idea, thx Rat for ur quick response nd help

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Yay! Glad to hear you're back on track
    Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13216/756; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

PIN/ID
    24ABA5D2
    Sadly Raton I am back off of track. Seems as if everytime I restore my phone, the call log messes up again, Is there n e way i can pull out just my address book, or certain things? or am i screwed :-|

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    You can do a selective restore, using the advanced backup/restore feature of the DM.

I would do a backup using the DM, do a security wipe of your BB and do not include 3rd party apps...this will just delete your personal info an settings. Then use the advanced restore to put back your contacts, calendar, messages etc, but do not add back your call log. Add back things one at a time if needed...and keep checking the call log to see if it is OK.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    24ABA5D2
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    You can do a selective restore, using the advanced backup/restore feature of the DM.

I would do a backup using the DM, do a security wipe of your BB and do not include 3rd party apps...this will just delete your personal info an settings. Then use the advanced restore to put back your contacts, calendar, messages etc, but do not add back your call log. Add back things one at a time if needed...and keep checking the call log to see if it is OK.

Sadly that didnt work, So I wrote all my contacts + PIN + appts + memo/task/password keepers + god knows what else :-/. did a wipe and manually added it all back. took some time but all is well now