I've had this happened to me like 3 or 4 times already and its really ... BlackBerry Curve forum

leetmode no está en línea Stack level 1

Call log -- bbm -- emails erased

Advertisement

I've had this happened to me like 3 or 4 times already and its really annoying -- randomly my email/call logs/messages get erased. For no reason, I have updated my os to the recent version and it still happens. Any help is appreciated

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Re: Call log -- bbm -- emails erased

There is post after post here on the forums about this issue. You need to delete unused apps, pictures, movies, languages...stuff like that.

It's a memory issue.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Call log -- bbm -- emails erased

Leetmode, this is the thread Calebsdad was referring to. It should help with your issue: http://www.pinstack.com/blackberryfo...t=22541&page=8

yyppkkk no está en línea Stack level 1

It is memory issue !!

I used to store too many stuff (mostly pictures files) in the device memory of my BB 8120 and the call log always got erased. The phone also got frozen frequently.

After I moved those pictures to my memeory card (vacanting the device memory), the call log stayed and the phone no longer freezes.

fe
    fe no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have to tell you that I had the same problem and fixed the "memory" issue, but the problem still persisted. I know that its annoying and frustrating, but no cust. serv. can help this problem. They need to send you a new device.

I hope that your memory fixes it, but keep it in the back of your mind that you may just need a new device.