Hello all, For some reason lately (the last week) my call log has been erasing ... BlackBerry Curve forum

miamitreo no está en línea Stack level 2

call Log

Advertisement

Hello all,
    For some reason lately (the last week) my call log has been erasing itself. I have no history of my past in/outbound calls.

Help, thanks

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: call Log

First of all, try deleting your unused apps and languages. This will sometimes cause SMS and call logs to get deleted.
    /~*brooke

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157

It's a memory issue, try to follow what was posted above and see if you can free up some space. The BB will start deleting stuff when memory get too low to clear some space. You may also have a memory leak which may clear up by updating your OS.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

devilsadidas no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

i have seen a lot of instances (mainly in the pearl models) where call log and possibly emails are deleted. Doing a device wipe usually corrected the issue. ofcoarse try the previous posts before you wipe as if you don't have the space on your device it will clear logs to make sure it has enough memory to run.

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5

You should also delete your event logs once in a while as well. I found that deleting my event logs helped speed up my bb. Press ALT+L+G+L+G and then the bb button. They scroll down to clear log and press it. Verify deletion and voila!n I hope that works. Try Brooke's suggestion as well since it seems like your bb may be reaching its memory limit. BB's have a tendency to wipe out the call logs. It's happened to me many times before.

miamitreo no está en línea Stack level 2

Ok it does seem to be a memory issue. I went through and cleaned out my email/sms folders and it cleared up some space. Other than emails and sms everything else is stored on my sd card.

How can I eliminate any other storage issues.

Question 2 would be how can I allocate a "memory slot" so that I can keep a call log. That's a pretty important feature to me.

Thanks

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

check this thread #15 it should give you some suggestions

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...on_issues.html