I have 8320 curve. i m facing 2 problems. 1. how to increase call forwarding ... BlackBerry Curve forum

smraza76 no está en línea Stack level 1

Call forwarding and phone is silent ....help

Advertisement

I have 8320 curve. i m facing 2 problems.
    1. how to increase call forwarding ringtones. I have set my phone to call forwarding if not answers. the phones rings 2 times and then forward the same. I want the phone to ring at least 5 times.

2. When the phone is not used for long time (during sleep time), the alarm doesnt ring and phone call doesnt ring as well. when i start using it like opning msgs etc. then it becomes fine.

plz help.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    The phone should ring the same number of times as it normally would and then when it would normally kick to voicemail, it forwards to the number you have set.

Does your phone ring & vibrate? If so, change it to ring only if more audible rings is what you are wanting.

I do not know what to tell you on question #2. The easiest trick is doing a battery pull. Your second option is to update your OS to the latest available for your device. I have not seen anyone have this issue so I do not have alot of recommendations for that issue.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE