I searched the forums and can't find a solution to this problem.... I have gone ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jekko1 no está en línea Stack level 3

Calendar Wireless sync wont allow me to turn on!

Advertisement

I searched the forums and can't find a solution to this problem....

I have gone into Calendar, pressed the Menu button, chose Options, under Calendars, clicked on my email address. However under Wireless Synchronization, it won't let me change it to Yes. It only gives No as the option. When I click on NO using the trackball, the default menu on the left comes up to SWITCH APPLICATION or CLOSE. Help!

Even with google sync it wont sync any of my calendars.

I deleted Facebook off my BB as someone said that could be the issue and it still doesnt allow me to wireless sync my calendars.

Does anyone have any ideas? It was working last week and now I cant get it to work its driving me up the wall

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Is this something you had previously configured? To the best of my knowledge, this is only possible on a BES, through the use of a Bluetooth device, or through the use of Google Sync for Outlook. The last being a pain in the butt from what I understand. If you're on a BES, then get with your server admin.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

jekko1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thanks I think I figured it out for some reason I had to reset the google sync program on my phone. Once I did this although it deleted all of my appointments off my phone it starting syncing with my google calendar again when I added things.

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    You lost me here. Was the problem that Google Sync wasn't working, or you wanted to sync wirelessly with something like Outlook? Google Sync will only add calendar entries that were added AFTER you installed Sync. Pain in the butt, but that's the way it is.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS