My calendar used to sync fine with outlook, but now when I sync it tries ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mja64 no está en línea Stack level 1

calendar syncing problem

Advertisement

My calendar used to sync fine with outlook, but now when I sync it tries to delete all appointments more 6 months old. When I first checked on my BB in email options/general options I discovered that the "keep messages" option was set at 6 months, so I changed it to Forever thinking that would sort it. Next time I synced though it still tried to delete appointments that were more than 6 months old, which is a real pain cos syncing seems to be either accept or reject, which means I can't sync or I lose them all. Any help would be appreiated.

Meant to say calendar not email options and keep appointments not messages ;-)

ZWood15 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24357A1B
    So you have the calendar options (calendar>options>general options) set to keep appts forever and it is still deleting them? Hmmm... Are you using a version of 4.5? That's odd that it isn't following its own set of rules.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Yep Desktop manager 4.5.0.15 and on the BB 4.5.0.52, it used to work fine but now every day the list of things it wants to delete get longer so I can'y sync :-(

OK got it sorted I had to reset the configuration in sycronization configuration in desktop manager.

ZWood15 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24357A1B
    Glad you got it sorted out!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~