I apologize if this is a duplicate post, but I have not been able to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

amop no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Calendar Sync Question

Advertisement

I apologize if this is a duplicate post, but I have not been able to find my answer anywhere.

I am fairly new to the Blackberry world, but am trying to figure it out. Duplicate events on my calendar are driving me crazy though!!

I have my Outlook 2007 calendar synced with google sync to sync to my gmail calendar and that syncs with my phone. Recently I noticed every event on my blackberry pearl 8130 calendar is duplicated. It’s pulling from gmail calendar (which I want) and pulling from my blackberry email account. I don’t use that account for anything and have not set up the calendar to sync. I don’t understand how it’s involved. Could someone please tell me how to disable that? I just want the gmail events to sync to my phone.

Thank you.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    amop, can you take the calendar (on your p-c) that is correct and sync to your BB, one way to your phone, using DM just to get the BB correct and without duplicates? That should work. Let me know.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

amop no está en línea Stack level 1
    jblackfish, thanks for the reply. I did try to do what you asked, but received a message saying "unknown error occurred". Calendar looks just like it did before.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Which one did you try to sync with? Your Outlook, if it's one of the ones with a correct calendar, should work fine one-way to your BB. I've done that many times.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com