Y'all - My Curve calendar has developed Alzheimers. It is fully populated (>400), but when ... BlackBerry Curve forum

wblovett no está en línea Stack level 2

Arrow Calendar Sync Problem - Strange One

Advertisement

Y'all - My Curve calendar has developed Alzheimers. It is fully populated (>400), but when I go to Calendar Options, it shows "Number of Entries: 0." The net effect is that, every time I sync my Curve with Outlook 2003, Blackberry Sync sees the calendar as being empty and downloads all of my Outlook calendar events again. To say the least, multiple entries on every date is a pain in the arse and not something I can live with for long.l Any ideas as to how to get my Curve calendar to remember it's been sync'd?

deepdish no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: Calendar Sync Problem - Strange One

try this... connect your phone to the computer. open devise manager. click "congigure pin". select "calander. select "advanced settings". click "notify me when conflict occurs".

It sounds like either you have your cell phone or outlook overides conflicts.

let me know if this works.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    This is a none problem that has been corrected in the latest releases of th Curve OS. Additionally, for previous releases, there is a Patch available. Check this thread, Curve Calendar Patch for a link to the patch.

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by wblovett
    Y'all - My Curve calendar has developed Alzheimers. It is fully populated (>400), but when I go to Calendar Options, it shows "Number of Entries: 0." The net effect is that, every time I sync my Curve with Outlook 2003, Blackberry Sync sees the calendar as being empty and downloads all of my Outlook calendar events again. To say the least, multiple entries on every date is a pain in the arse and not something I can live with for long.l Any ideas as to how to get my Curve calendar to remember it's been sync'd?

wblovett no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Calendar Sync Problem - Strange One

Thanks y'all. I downloaded/installed the newest OS and it is working again. Strange thing is, I didn't have this problem for the first 5 weeks I had the Curve. It just started out of the blue.