Edit: Checking "replace all data in target application" fixed the problem. Mods please delete, sorry. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jaymzb0nd no está en línea Stack level 3

Calendar sync issue

Advertisement

Edit: Checking "replace all data in target application" fixed the problem. Mods please delete, sorry.

Hey guys. I had to restore my phone because BBM 5.0 F'd it up. I have it up and running but unfortunately my last backup was months ago. When syncing my phone, it's trying to put a whole bunch of stuff (that I don't want) from the phone to outlook but not vice versa.

I want in desktop manager and made it so it only syncs 1 way (outlook to phone) but for some reason none of the new things on my outlook are getting to the phone. I have it so my main email address is my default calendar (had a problem with this before but this isn't it). Any ideas?
    Last edited by jaymzb0nd; 10-10-2009 at 12:56 AM.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymzb0nd View Post
    Edit: Checking "replace all data in target application" fixed the problem. Mods please delete, sorry.
    Glad you figured it out. I'll leave this in case someone else has the same issue, then they won't have to wait for the answer
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    cool beans Azstar!
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)