Hey guys, My calendar reminders have not been working for a while now. I've gone ... BlackBerry Curve forum

silverdreams no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240BB776

Calendar reminders not working

Advertisement

Hey guys,

My calendar reminders have not been working for a while now. I've gone through a couple new OS's after the AT&T OS that came installed on the phone, and somewhere along the line, my calendar reminders stopped working. (It took me a while to notice until I actually missed an appointment, see here: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._on_curve.html. I'm completely scatterbrained. That's why I got the BB in the first place!!) I have the calendar patch installed, but it has said "not required for this version" for some time now.

The strange part about this is that if I do a battery pull or restore my calendar from a backup (even one made 5 minutes previously, with no changes), the reminders work again for a couple days.

I really don't want to be doing battery pulls or calendar restores all the time, so what can I do to fix this? My current OS is the Singapore Telecom .173: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...2_2_173_a.html I actually upgraded to that OS to try to fix this problem in the first place, but that hasn't helped.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Calendar reminders not working

JerryD

silverdreams no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240BB776

Re: Calendar reminders not working

I've tried everything in that document except delete any service books. The instructions for that aren't very clear. It says "Delete all but one <BlackBerry Internet Service integration_name> [CICAL] service book," but which one am I supposed to leave? There's only one CICAL entry for each e-mail address I have on the phone. Am I supposed to randomly pick just one to leave?