I have over 3000 calendar entries on my blackberry device and only 43 is syncing ... BlackBerry Curve forum

vnishida no está en línea Stack level 1

Calendar Problems VZ 8330 Curve

Advertisement

I have over 3000 calendar entries on my blackberry device and only 43 is syncing with my Outlook. I have a backup via the desktop manager that shows "Calendar" 43 entries and "Calendar-All" 3000 entries so I know it's there.

Something I noticed ... when I view the "appointment details" for an appointment that's on my device but not on Outlook, the "send using" default is blank. However, when I view the "appointment details" for an appointment that is syncing properly between the device and Outlook the "send using" default is my correct email/outlook address.

I called RIM and their technician is telling me they are aware of this problem and with the next software version this problem will be fixed. I think that was a BS line just to get me off the line. Any thoughts?

PLEASE HELP!

white2003 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Did you try wiping your phone and resync it to see if it fixes the calendar?

yettiman2208 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    If all else fails use the gcal work around. You need a gcal account and then gcal sync on the desktop, then get gcal sync on the bberry, so far it has worked flawlessly and its over the air too. A bit cumbersome but hey,you get the added bonus of 3 calenders with one available online and they are always synced. Updates from one are synced on the other.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~