Hi - I have a little issue with Notifications on my Calendar entries. All my ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Osprey no está en línea Stack level 2

Calendar problem on BB Curve 8300

Advertisement

Hi - I have a little issue with Notifications on my Calendar entries. All my entries are set with alarms to notify me. I have gone into the Advanced Options in the Notifications menu (where you set different profiles for ringtones etc.) and been quite thorough and specific about having vibrate/tone alerts for my upcoming calendar entries. But for some reason, the calendar entries go by without so much as a squeak. Everything else on my Curve is working perfectly. I still receive audible alerts when I receive a text message, so I know that the system in general is working.

Any ideas as to what this could be, or how to correct it ?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

saladiro no está en línea Stack level 3
    are referring to going into your Profile and setting, vibrate, ring...ect

markgallant no está en línea Stack level 3
    what version of software do you have on the device. It sounds like you are running the original code which had issues with displaying reminders for the calendar. You need to go to www.blackberry.com/calendarpatch from your browser on the BlackBerry and install the patch.

Osprey no está en línea Stack level 2

Replies for Saladiro and Mark Gallant

Saladiro - yes I mean going into Notification Profiles etc.

MarkGallant - interesting what you suggest. Looking at Options, About: i have v4.2.2.67 (platform 2.4.0.29) - I hope this is what you mean. Out of interest, does BB or the network (I am with O2 in the UK) not suggest updates automatically ? I am now wondering what other updates I should have, as this is not the only technical glitch I have had since acquiring the Curve in June 2007.

Thanks for your help.