hi, i am new to this forum/site, infact registered today only. i Bought the bb ... BlackBerry Curve forum

nanavati1 no está en línea Stack level 1

calendar on home screen with all entries

Advertisement

hi,

i am new to this forum/site, infact registered today only. i Bought the bb curve 8310 3 days ago, shifting from the windows phones. my problem is that in windows phones, all the calendar items for 'today' can be displayed on the home screen while in blackberry, the most i have been able to get is maybe 2 or 3 items. as a result i forgot a very important b'day 2 days back.

so my question is any suggestions as to how i can achieve this? get all calendar entries on the home screen for the day? any 3rd party software for it is also fine but its imperative that i have all the entries for today on the home screen.

thanks a lot,

Kunal

Sci-Tek no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: calendar on home screen with all entries

as far as I know, this is not possible

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

You don't say what model you have, but check under Options --> Themes and see if you have any with the word "Today" in it. If you do, try that. If not, check not only Theme vendors, but also software for a utility that will do what you're looking to do.

If you don't have a Today theme, check the BlackBerry Mobile site ( http://mobile.blackberry.com under Fun & Games - Themes) site using your BlackBerry's browser and see if they have a Today theme for your device (the site will detect what model you're using and display any if available). If they don't have any, they'll direct you to BPlay who has a LOT of Today themes.

There's a freeware program called BBToday that may fit the bill, but I've had problems with it. Others love it, and it uninstalls cleanly, so may be worth a try.

A commercial product - PocketDay - may also do the trick. Both of these utilities are NOT themes - they work independantly of your theme.
    JerryD

ShortyCutie no está en línea Stack level 1

If it is set as a full day event it will not show up on the today screen.. I have figured this out now if you put it on your sched for like 8-5 then it should