My 8310 just crashed, so I reinstalled the OS and restored all data. I use ... BlackBerry Curve forum

uvamack no está en línea Stack level 2

Calendar issue

Advertisement

My 8310 just crashed, so I reinstalled the OS and restored all data. I use the Dimenstion Today theme, but for some reason now it doesn't show my upcoming appointments in my calendar but does notify me. If I go into it, they exist. If I create a new appointment, it does show. I have reinstalled the OS a few times but to no avail. I wonder if it is an issue with the backup of the calendar I had? I copied the calendar onto an 8130 and the same issue occurs. Any help would be appreciated.

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB

Re: Calendar issue

Try resending the service books to the BB

rammerjammer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    wilsticu

Delete old service book and resend. That happened to me when I installed a new OS.
    Yellowhammer

Well I just did that, and then copied back over my old back up and it crashed on me again. Could my backup be corrupted? Wondering if I should try and older backup?

I have resolved the problem, thanks for your suggestions. It looks like I had a corrupted theme settings or trusted key store from a previous backup. So I went into DM and selected advanced, then just brought over my messages, calendar, MMS messages, password keeper, and memos from the previous backup. These are the ones I couldn't do without with. I noticed that when I would copy over my prior backup, it would hang shortly after theme settings and during trusted key store. What a huge relief!!!