Until recently I have had no issues with my calendar. But now when I go ... BlackBerry Curve forum

brokenbricks no está en línea Stack level 2

Calendar Issue

Advertisement

Until recently I have had no issues with my calendar. But now when I go to create an appointment it creates it using one of my e-mail account calendars. I would like it to use the Device Default one all the time. I don't sync with Outlook and can't figure out why this has changed.

I am sure there is a setting somewhere but I can't seem to find it. Any suggestions?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Bricks,

Go to Options>Advanced Options>Default Services. Make sure those are set to your desired e-mail address.

Yes, it is set to the one I want. But when I go and create a new appointment it says Send Using: and its an e-mail account I don't want there. How do I change that?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    You should be able to highlight it, then press the BB menu button and change it that way.

Yes, I can do it that way but it always defaults to the one I dont want. Is there a way to change it to default to the one I want??

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by brokenbricks View Post
    Yes, I can do it that way but it always defaults to the one I dont want. Is there a way to change it to default to the one I want??
    Hope it helps, but I don't think it is the answer you were hoping for.

For BlackBerry smartphones with BlackBerry Internet Service accounts that use BlackBerry® Desktop Manager to synchronize with a Desktop Calendar, the following apply:

1. If more than one calendar exists, the Desktop Calendar determines which calendar will be used when synchronizing with the BlackBerry Desktop Manager. For example, if the default calendar is set to test@gmail.com , when the calendar is synchronized with the BlackBerry Desktop Manager, items in that calendar will be compared to items in your Desktop calendar (such as Microsoft® Outlook®).
    2. This will determine which service is the default for creating new calendar entries in the Calendar application on the BlackBerry smartphone. This can be altered manually by selecting another service (shown under send using) when creating a new calendar entry.

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/micro...200%2081091619

Ok, thanks.