The upgrade went smooth but I ran into a problem with calendar entries. In the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

vinniet no está en línea Stack level 2

Calendar Entries after upgrade 4.5 messed up

Advertisement

The upgrade went smooth but I ran into a problem with calendar entries. In the theme for calendar it was not showing any entries. I went into defalt services and it shows the corrent calendar profile. But it seems during the upgrade it put all my calendar entries under the wrong email address. Instead of my company one it put them under my personal email. All calendar entries come through my company email. Now I can set my default service for my personal email but all new calendar events are coming under my company (as they should).

Example I have WORK and HOME email profiles. All of the calendar entries got set to HOME when they were recieved with WORK. So in the entry I see HOME as the profile.

How can I fix this? I know I can resend all of my calendar events to the BB but thats a pain. Any other ideas??

Thanks!
    Last edited by vinniet; 10-21-2008 at 07:24 PM.

flava no está en línea Stack level 2
    What I did was connect my BB to my work computer and uploaded my entire work calendar again. It then showed every appointment doubled. I then erased the doubled appointments. For some reasons new things that I add come up as my personal email calendar (color blue and they show under the calendar section in the today theme). And the appointments that were carried on after the OS switch come up as Device Default (color green and dont show on the today theme).