Has anyone experienced the calendar deleting dates that you put in manually? I put in ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Hired no está en línea Stack level 2

Calendar Deleting Dates

Advertisement

Has anyone experienced the calendar deleting dates that you put in manually? I put in an event in the month of april and after awhile it would be gone. Anyone know what's up? I have the original OS .114. I thought it could be google sync deleting it but not sure
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

WRC1045 no está en línea Stack level 3

check your software settings

check your software settings. under the calendar/direct to sync.
    Also you can check keep always, keep 30 days and so on. I had this issue and I just rechecked my settings and it was ok from there on.
    8100 and 8320
    Tmobile

des10ey no está en línea Stack level 1
    It could be that you need to switch to a bigger memory card. My 8100 was deleting dates and I had to do a battery pull and then I got a new media card and that solved the problem. I hope this helps

Hired no está en línea Stack level 2
    Well what I did was checked my settings and changed it to keep forever. I also changed google sync to manual instead of automatic. So far so good...I should be good with my memory card I've got a 2gb and not much media on it (however would give me a good exscuse to buy an 8gb card!!)