Hi all, i'm hoping someone can answer my question. Whenever i create an all day ... BlackBerry Curve forum

AC INKA no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2447B685

Calendar and Today Theme

Advertisement

Hi all, i'm hoping someone can answer my question. Whenever i create an all day appointment/event in my calendar it never displays on my home screen. But if i create an appointment with a start and stop time only then it does display under the calendar on the home screen. Any ideas why?

Thanks in advanced.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Re: Calendar and Today Theme

Others have discussed that also and it's true. I don't think i ever did read about any fix for it other than making your all day even a non-all day event?

That is what i have been doing.

AC INKA no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2447B685

Re: Calendar and Today Theme

thanks for the reply srl, i tried looking for a thread similar to mine but i guess i just didn't look hard enough. Here's another question for you or anyone here. When i do set up an appointment with a start and stop time and set it up with a monthly reccurence i notice that it does display the appointment, but it also displays it again but with next months date next to it. Is that how it should display? and would there be anything i could do so that the recurring appointment only displays once?

Thanks again.