Hi - I have a weird issue with synching my 8900 with MS Outlook. The ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Osprey no está en línea Stack level 2

Calendar & Caller ID problems - help please !

Advertisement

Hi - I have a weird issue with synching my 8900 with MS Outlook. The reminder for past calendar entries does not seem to sync properly between BB and PC. Any clues, or is this a known issue without a fix ?

Also does anyone else have the incidence of contacts that are already in the BB address book calling, but the BB failing to identify them on the Caller ID screen ?

Grateful in advance for your help.

Best, Osprey

jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    @5K
    For the calendar go to the desktop manager sync options and check that it isn't set for only upcoming events. Second part sorry can't help there maybe someone else will know.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    Also does anyone else have the incidence of contacts that are already in the BB address book calling, but the BB failing to identify them on the Caller ID screen ?

Grateful in advance for your help.

Best, Osprey
    Osprey-I had this issue a couple of times on one of my phones and I traced it to the fact that the phone number was in the directory more than once......think it confused the phone so it failed to id the caller. I would perform a thorough check of the number to see if it is doubled up somewhere.
    "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
    Enjoying life in Lehi, UT with my BB 9780 on ATT