Hello, I am new the BB 8330. It is my company phone we have a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

charlinn no está en línea Stack level 1

Calendar & Address Sync 8330 Outlook issues

Hello, I am new the BB 8330. It is my company phone we have a BES, but I use my personal computer (Outlook 2003) to manage my contacts & calendar. I used to have an older version of the BB and would use Desktop Manager to sync my Calendar & Contacts, and my emails would sync wirelessly through our Server.

Now with the new one, I downloaded the appropriate version of Desktop Manager, and it is causing problems (have to Reactivate Enterprise all the time). My IT departments tells me that it should be sync'ing wirelessly for my calendar & contacs...but it is not. We use an exchange server, as well...which is set up through my BB. I Conect to the Internet using Sprint SmartView, then VPN to my company...emails come through in outlook just fine...but not my Calendar & Contacts.

I use the Vista OS...ugh!

I tried uninstalling & reinstalling BB Desktop Manager...but still causing issues & not sync'ing my Calendar & Contacts...any help??

pigigi no está en línea Stack level 3
    Go to your address book then hit menu, select options, select the account you're talking about and see what it says for 'Wireless Sync' is it turned on? Same with your calendar, go to calendar, options, select the account and see if wireless sync is on. That may be it. What does it say in those areas?
    ~via smartphone