Whenever running the calendar in agenda view, the program always diverts to some date in ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mbranscum no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2161A8BC

Calendar Agenda view problem...

Advertisement

Whenever running the calendar in agenda view, the program always diverts to some date in 2006 even when I request that it go to todays date.

Any suggestions?
    Follow me on Twitter

Cool Smartphone User Guy

d70nerd no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    240939B7

Post Re: Calendar Agenda view problem...

I have the same problem. When I got my curve 3 weeks ago and synched it, the calendar kept going back to a specific day in May regardless of what I did. I removed the battery and restarted it and the problem went away UNTIL a few days ago again when it kept going back to June 18.

I resolved it this time by deleting the recurring appointment I had on that date (that it kept going back to) and re-entering the appointment. Its been ok for a few hours now. After that, I also updated the OS to ATT's recent Curve-specific release.

Lets see what happens. Should not have to delete an appt and re-enter it.

d70nErD

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Calendar Agenda view problem...

I found mine does that periodically. Usually happens when a holiday would be showing on the screen if it was working right. Deleting the holiday event usually corrects this.

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

kpishdadi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

I had this problem with my pearl before. I found it was an issue with syncing old calendar items. If your sync program allows it, set it to only sync items from 1 week ago to 6 months ahead, or something similar.

I have a mac so I'm not sure what options the windows sync / desktop manager thingy has.

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

I'm having exactly the same problem now! I tried to import my calendar events (birthdays and anniversaries that recur yearly) and it was going to one single date in March even though I was trying to look at today's date and even when I said "Go To" a different date, it still went to that March date. So I deleted all of my calendar events and entered them one by one directly onto my BB (yesh!) and I am STILL getting the same thing!! What is going on??? All of the birthdays and anniversaries are set as an all day event, reminder 2 days, and recurring yearly - no other weird settings. What am I doing wrong??? I'd really like to have all these b-day reminders, but I also really need to see the current dates! Help!

pabambino no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    205A35D9

Thumbs down Re: Calendar Agenda view problem...

This is really weird. My Pearl is doing the same thing... I don't know what else to do, people!!!!! LOL... It is driving me crazy... :cry:

gt75 no está en línea Stack level 1

I had the same issue and i found two solutions:

1. Show free time in agenda view (i did not like it)

2. Opened the recurring all day event that the Agenda kept jumping to (it was a repeating b-day) and i made it a timed appointment for one hour on that day.

For now i am sticking with #2 until i find something better, even thou mom now gets to celebrate her b-day for one hour .

pabambino no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    205A35D9

Thanks gt75! Problem solved with # 2 also! LOL. My event was a repeating b-day also!

dlc1265 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23F52AA7

I also had the same problem on my 8800! I found a repeating event that once deleted, fixed my problem. Thanks!