my theme is dimension today,when first instaled calender events showed up under my messages.Now there ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ryan1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Calendar

Advertisement

my theme is dimension today,when first instaled calender events showed up under my messages.Now there gone.any ideas?

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    If you are on BIS, did you change your default email address associated with your calendar events? Only events from your default calendar will show on the today screen. I have 5 different accounts on my bb with different colors for each and thought I could color code my events by scheduling with different calendars. Worked great except that only events scheduled on the default would show on my today screen
    To check which is currently set as default go to Options/Advanced Options/Default Services and change if needed.

Also check your list of service books and see if you have the cical service book for that email address. To check this go to Options/Advance Options/ Service Books.

Last idea I have at the moment is if the default email for calendar (cical) is correct and the service book is there.....maybe it is corrupt. Try deleting the service books for the calendar (cical) and log in to your carrier BIS and resend your service books.

Hope this helps...if not, post back and maybe someone will have more ideas for you

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ryan1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks for the help,I ended up deleting my e-mail account and re installing.
    Thanks