Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

We prefer BB, but a lot of people over at TreoCentral.com are happy with their ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Bob G no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

We prefer BB, but a lot of people over at TreoCentral.com are happy with their Palms. They do have some advantages over BB after all (e.g., plethora of third party software, touch screen, refined GUI, excellent SD card functionality, etc.). It just depends on what features are most important to each person.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    boom boom boom another one bites the dust boom boom boom another bites the dust and another.... I wish you the best.

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by hakimmmmm View Post
    CANT RIM JUST CONCANTRAt n use its resource on 1 damn OS n then keep updating it rather thn making new OS es????
    esesesesssess

Paian no está en línea Stack level 3
    LOL @ This thread

RAZR FTW!!!!!!

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    I'm amazed at the amount of anger some seem to be receiving here in the stacks. It used to be a very supportive and helpful place. Times have changed I guess. :-( have fun with the treo....all the phones have their good and bad times. Hope the treo does what u nEed it to do.

Antgod no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2148A220
    Cant we all just get along
    " B safe "

hakimmmmm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    I'm amazed at the amount of anger some seem to be receiving here in the stacks. It used to be a very supportive and helpful place. Times have changed I guess. :-( have fun with the treo....all the phones have their good and bad times. Hope the treo does what u nEed it to do.

your rite . i dont know why ppl get angry n make fun it . i mean almost 60% of ppl using blackberry is not businessman or in need of it they just like to say HEY İ GOT BLACKBERRY. so they actually dont have any NEED. and 80% is ready to change they r bb for new bold just becouse it looks kool n there is no other reason.
    so im calling on those who is using the bb just to show off .PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND i want what i need even it means i have to reboot the device 10 times a day. PEACE

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I understand what you mean, and respect your choice. But you have to expect some of the reaction you are getting starting a thread like this, after all this is primarily a BlackBerry forum.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234