Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

No phone is going to satisfy everyone's needs completely. If there was, everyone would have ... BlackBerry Curve forum

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

Advertisement

No phone is going to satisfy everyone's needs completely. If there was, everyone would have that phone. I've owned just about every kind of phone made, and so far the 83xx BB is hands down the best device I've had. Good luck.

John-Fox no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2473DB5D

Recidivism ...

See you again soon.

hotfairy87 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    7A40CB17
    thats sad im sorry u have to go so soon, and in my opinion i think u didn't give ur bb a chance and there are applications for documents but obviously u don't know anything about ur device. pinstack ppls are here to help but now ur a treo , u will realize that phone isn't for you and you'll be back no one is perfect of making a phone u like, so just be happy of what u have because now a days they are of what u get not what u can find. later

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6
    LOL peace ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I think the guy was goofing on us. Who'd ever ditch their Curve for a Palm?

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Good luck there! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

hakimmmmm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    [quote=caustic;806406]What Language Was That Hakimmmmm?[/quote

you mean the curve????

hakimmmmm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    eventhough i dnt have my curve ( got the treo 500) i still keep coming n reading all threads n i dont know WHY
    i got my treo 500 yesterday n it just hanged 7 times n had to reboot it but i only wish the BOLD had more builtin memory ( 512mb) so i could switch to BOLD but as chokem said no phone is perfect

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Aww, sorry to hear you go.

seabirdone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20DE5001
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~why not get the Rexwireless App ideamatrix and store stuff on that. Create all your own folders&files and you can acess from any computer in the world. www.rexwireless.com

str8jen no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31a47019
    Quote Originally Posted by hakimmmmm View Post
    im sick n tired of loosing my text msages n call loggs just cuz R0M doesnt allow me to install 3rd party app n save my emils,sms,contacts on my 8GB Sd card.well tht 20 mb 0SNT ENOUGHGGGGGG...i know bb is mainly for business use but comon my 3 old nokia can do which even new BOLD CANT DO.. whts is wtih stupid 128 mb?? n im sure only OS will use up nearly 60 mb.. n what is up with this supid OS es 4.3 4.5 .4.6 n NOW 4.7???? CANT RIM JUST CONCANTRAt n use its resource on 1 damn OS n then keep updating it rather thn making new OS es????
    you think i bought 8gb just for pictures n mp3?
    eventhough im in love with my bb curve i had to give it up n hopefully in the future R0M will allow using memory cards for REAL purpose. STORE DOCUMENTS

bye fellow stackers ill always love my curveeeeeeeee n you guyzzz ((
    I'm not an expert but I think this app could have helped resolve some of your issues...maybe you can advise whomever you're fiving

DonGato no está en línea Stack level 3
    eventhough i dnt have my curve ( got the treo 500) i still keep coming n reading all threads n i dont know WHY
    i got my treo 500 yesterday n it just hanged 7 times n had to reboot it but i only wish the BOLD had more builtin memory ( 512mb) so i could switch to BOLD but as chokem said no phone is perfect
    Doesn't the bold have 1Gb of internal memory? O_o
    Last edited by DonGato; 07-12-2008 at 09:52 AM.

str8jen no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31a47019
    im sick n tired of loosing my text msages n call loggs just cuz R0M doesnt allow me to install 3rd party app n save my emils,sms,contacts on my 8GB Sd card.well tht 20 mb 0SNT ENOUGHGGGGGG...i know bb is mainly for business use but comon my 3 old nokia can do which even new BOLD CANT DO.. whts is wtih stupid 128 mb?? n im sure only OS will use up nearly 60 mb.. n what is up with this supid OS es 4.3 4.5 .4.6 n NOW 4.7???? CANT RIM JUST CONCANTRAt n use its resource on 1 damn OS n then keep updating it rather thn making new OS es????
    you think i bought 8gb just for pictures n mp3?
    eventhough im in love with my bb curve i had to give it up n hopefully in the future R0M will allow using memory cards for REAL purpose. STORE DOCUMENTS

bye fellow stackers ill always love my curveeeeeeeee n you guyzzz ((
    I'm not an expert but I think this app could have helped resolve some of your issues...maybe you can advise whomever you're giving your Curve to to check it out b4 jumping out the window. The ten day trial is free and I'm finding its definately worth the $10. As I stated I'm far from an expert but if I'm understanding you correctly this would have helped...

http://software.crackberry.com/productMobile.asp?id=17194

Its called Add to Calender.

r1ch007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Owning a palm handset was one of the worst mobile phone years of my life, I went from palm treo to Blackberry in 2005, I'm still happy.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via BB 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~

Why leave for another device when all you gotta do is increase the memory by deleting stuff you don't use?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast