Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Originally Posted by mnemerah ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Ah goodness. I had to laugh while reading ... BlackBerry Curve forum

josephcaraccio no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31a987a7

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by mnemerah View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Ah goodness. I had to laugh while reading this. I am a new bb user, about a month in on my new 8330 and LOVING it. I am surprised that noone has yet pointed out the iphones biggest con - the fact that its made by apple. I don't know about anyone else, but I have been a pc user since I was 9 yrs old (I know, I'm a young'n) and I would die before I joined the apple cult. I will never own an iphone, an ipod, or an apple computer.
    The apple commercial where they brag about the lack of viruses that effect apple cracks me up. Your platform can't even get negative attention and you want to turn that into a selling point? Please!
    Haha great. I am a fellow apple hater. Apple is a toy company!
    nonnasmyladie [@] vzw [Dot] blackberry [dot] net

PIN: 31a987a7

smis no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    OU812
    The real truth all operating systems can get viruses even the mac.
    all computers and phones can get infected just the macos is not as popular
    as windows but they are toying with the virus writers and I am sure soon they
    will have some.

Quote Originally Posted by mnemerah View Post

Ah goodness. I had to laugh while reading this. I am a new bb user, about a month in on my new 8330 and LOVING it. I am surprised that noone has yet pointed out the iphones biggest con - the fact that its made by apple. I don't know about anyone else, but I have been a pc user since I was 9 yrs old (I know, I'm a young'n) and I would die before I joined the apple cult. I will never own an iphone, an ipod, or an apple computer.
    The apple commercial where they brag about the lack of viruses that effect apple cracks me up. Your platform can't even get negative attention and you want to turn that into a selling point? Please!
    Once you go BlackBerry you never go back!

green_light no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by josephcaraccio View Post
    Haha great. I am a fellow apple hater. Apple is a toy company!
    Lmao, could not have said it better! I half expect Apple to give up with their iPhone soon enough. I saw an iPhone today and believe me, it wasn't "the light" I saw

TheNoZone no está en línea Stack level 1
    I love my BlackBerry... can't wait for Thunder to come out... will be great!

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    I'm still waiting for the BOLD.

aga080 no está en línea Stack level 2
    you saw the light of dumbed down, idiot proof phones

BiggDaddyDutch no está en línea Stack level 3

iPhone G3,,,,take your touch screen and cram it with walnuts....you'll be back. I had one of those things for about 3 days and that was that. I'm sorry but if you email a lot then touch screen. is not the way to go. The new Bold is gonna kick a** !! And if you need the touch screen so bad...then wait for the Thunder !!!!

Peace Out.

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I looked into the iPhone, at first it was really cool 2 of my friends have the original 1st gen, my co-worker has the 3G iPhone. Testing connectivity and internet speeds, VZW EVDO was atleast 2X faster then the 3G GSM ATT network, not to mention in my area in southern VA and parts of D.C. there is crappy service.

But without the option to swap batteries and having no MMS I was not that impressed.

Ill keep my BB and get an iPod touch, does the same stuff the iPhone does just no phone and on WiFi (which is the fastest network out there period!)

Good thread though. See you back here soon

peterthill no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    281860C8

Well, you will be back...

Peter

MetalMariachi no está en línea Stack level 1
    I hate apple and everything that company has to offer. But enjoy the phone dude, it does seem pretty sweet. I'm old school so I don't use those touch screens ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

MetalMariachi no está en línea Stack level 1
    They've already made viruses for apple. A lot of them too. That's why you'll see symantec and eset making mac compatible software lol. And I'm not a big fan of the unix based pcs. Like I said, I'm old school which means C++(programming language used on windows)
    Quote Originally Posted by smis View Post
    The real truth all operating systems can get viruses even the mac.
    all computers and phones can get infected just the macos is not as popular
    as windows but they are toying with the virus writers and I am sure soon they
    will have some.

Raven71 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249F7DCD
    You can't compare a Mac to the Iphone. A Mac computer is the best for doing anything multimedia and artistic.

CAD programs run twice has fast on a Mac then a Windows base computer and no lock ups.
    I have Mac and Windows computers and use both. Now to the phone. Seems like 3G is having problems. There is a Yahoo group that is talking about it. Seems that 3G is cutting out and causing dropped calls. Don't think it is just ATT causing the problems.
    Looks like it might be a Hardware problem with the phone.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    This thread should change its name to "Why do you hate APPLE?"

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    Good luck with the new phone! You might regret it when the Bold or thunder comes out, but hey, its tour choice! Congrats on the new phone!

jgarcia659 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Also say good bye to quick service. If you have a problem, and you will, call the apple store for an appointment to take it in. Maybe in a week or so you'll get a working phone. No thanks, I'll stick to bb and the ATT service. Besides, it seems my thumbs are too big for those tiny flat letter boxes.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast