Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

when he says 'saw the light' i think hes referring to the the bright white ... BlackBerry Curve forum

fatsoomeed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA7EFA

Advertisement

when he says 'saw the light'
    i think hes referring to the the bright white apple store

apple uses bright lights to stand out and draw in customers to buy phones that are as delicate as eggs

ive posted about this before
    my buddies got an iphone dropped it prob like 5 6 times; has a cracked screen. so when he tries to 'click' on the crack it says hes 'clicking' somewhere else on the screen which can get frustrating
    my bb has gone half way down a flight of stairs
    then decided to fly off for the second half and land on tile and it doesnt even have a scratch to prove it
    as tsatsut said 'RIM FOR LIFE' lol
    Titanium 8900
    PIN: 24AA7EFA

Past Devices:
    8100, 8800, 8320

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Hope the boob likes swirling his finger around on Job's latest gadget.

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Well have fun, I'm sure you'll come back to the stacks even if you are only a "lurker"

anthonyi no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwaine12 View Post
    he saw the light, we don't have to pay for Email..but hey ur happy, enjoy
    If you have a Data plan, you are paying for it. Email is part of that plan.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Once you've used a BlackBerry, its almost impossible to be satisfied with any other device, even if you get enticed by all the "bells and whistles" of a new device, 90% of the time you will go back to BB.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Well, first of all good luck with your Iphone3G. The only way you'd have fun with it is if you jailbreak it. And i dunno so much about their warranties and what not but i think you gotta pay for everything through apple which i find totally bogus man. but anyways good luck and no, you're not converting anyone lol. I'm waiting for my THUNDAH!!!! you come by when it's released so i can make your iphone look like a brick

mcawthon2004 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    313d77b4
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    I'm waiting for my THUNDAH!!!! you come by when it's released so i can make your iphone look like a brick
    Hahahahaha I couldn't stop laughing after I read ratons post and the end of it!! I think I will still stick with my crackberry I'm to old for little kiddy/girly toys! ~via my BB8310 »April« ~

Mortgage_Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    iphone is to mobile phones what Ferraris are to cars. They look good and can perform, but are over-priced and not the best bang for the buck. The Corvette is a good example of the BB....tradition, performance, affordable, class, envied by many,respected(even by those who are not into cars), etc.The BB, like the Corvette, has remained resilient why many others have come and gone.The BB is a staple among biz clients and many others alike.

knight2472000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    It seems very clear to me that no one bothered to read the side by side comparison of the I-Phone to the BB Bold, if you did you would see the I-Phone is inferior in a number of areas. I-Phone is a toy, anyone who gets ones either wants to play around or is misinformed.

ericcif no está en línea Stack level 2
    Easy guys, let who ever wants to switch switch. To each his own, I know I have played with the Iphone and on first impression was impressed but that wears off pretty quick when you learn more about it. I for one am staying Berry.

hotfairy87 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    7A40CB17
    The first time i saw a blackberry i was like wow i want one of those! since i've seen a blackberry pearl i wanted it so bad but i knew i couldn't afford it at the time, so waited for next year when i could finally upgrade i was like a Blackberry wow it can do a lot of stuff its like a small pc, i finally realize that i was addicted to the phone, so from there i never went back to a basic phone , i was really addicted to the blackberry phone , when i heard that more blackberry's came out i was like cool i want more anyways... when i found out what the curve could do, i said im gonna get me that phone and sure did now im just waiting for the rest, i like collecting.... oh and i like buying blackberries for my family too. this july im getting my uncle for his birthday and my aunt calls me up complaining saying she wanted one, i said well you just have to wait ... lol but she tries to get me in her trap saying my birthday was before his why can't i have one now? i said well u just have to wait. and this is what i am doing is getting him one. i said next time when someone sells there phone i will get you one so now i am looking for a blackberry to help out my aunt so if your saleing your blackberry let me know and i'll buy it if it is a reasonable price coming with everything in the box! thanks .

good luck with your iphone i hope u really enjoy it but i bet u will be on ur blackberry too .... lol... addiction phones are like something you need to keep you busy all day.

Einherjer no está en línea Stack level 5
    I love my Blackberry but rim is so behind with speed and features it is annoying.

drice30721 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20EF37F6
    Good lick with your Iphone. I played with them for awhile. They are nice phones, but in the end they are just toys. I have been with blackberry since 2004 and I'm sticking with them.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Good luck with your iphone. To each is own. I'm very happy with my blackberry.. And as time goes by I'm starting to meet other BB users around the world via pinstack.. My number one site by far. Viva blackberry is what I have to say.
    See you soon pal! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Amahk no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242B3987
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortgage_Man View Post
    iphone is to mobile phones what Ferraris are to cars. They look good and can perform, but are over-priced and not the best bang for the buck. The Corvette is a good example of the BB....tradition, performance, affordable, class, envied by many,respected(even by those who are not into cars), etc.The BB, like the Corvette, has remained resilient why many others have come and gone.The BB is a staple among biz clients and many others alike.
    Dude! Seriously??? You compared a Ferrari to a Corvette?? I'm speechless. If anything this comparison would make me want to buy an iPhone if it's the Ferrari of the mobile world. I'd understand if you compared it to a Hybrid or some really fuel efficient car buit you compared it to another car whose whole concept is about speed just like the Ferrari.

Back to the iPhone vs BB stuff. They're 2 really great smartphones and based on your needs you think one was better than the other. If you're big into productivity and efficiency then get the BB. If you're big into multimedia and entertainment, get the iPhone. They can do both, one is just better at the other at some things and vice versa.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast